Changes to EXP for Version 6.0:
- EXP now provides a unified documentation/help system based on Adobe PDF. All EXP documentation is now available from the Help menu.
(Note that you must have Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed to view the documentation.)
- EXP now has an improved right-click menu that makes it easier and quicker to format documents.
- EXP now enables you to create documents for the A4 paper size easily. The toolbar button New now selects automatically between the "Normal" and "Normal - A4" document
- The Save As dialog box now changes the filename extension automatically when you change the "Save as type" control.
- When the default unit is Inch, the ruler now snaps to the nearest 1/8" instead of the nearest 1/16".
- The behavior of the ruler for units other than Inch has been improved.
- Show codes mode is now more readable.
- The layout of controls in dialog boxes has been modified to conform to contemporary design standards.